Saturday 11 July 2015

Too Furious !

Too Furious !







The Most Blockbusting movie fast and furious 7 directed by Australian Film Producer James Wan  Which created a huge chaos among the hearts of all youngsters all over the world  the film became a critical and commercial success, with praise being aimed at the film's action sequences and its tribute to Walker. The film grossed $397.6 million worldwide in its first five days of release, which is the third highest-grossing opening of all time[ The film has grossed over $1.5 billion worldwide, making it the highest-grossing film in the franchise after just twelve days, the highest-grossing film of 2015 and the fourth highest-grossing film of all time. A sequel is scheduled to be released on April 14, 2017.






Here We Will be discussing about 10 most Famous Dialogues From the Movie



#1 



\


"I am more like Corona man myself "- Dom 




#2 


"this time it ain't just about being fast"- Domnic Torreto






#3 



"I don't have friends, I have got family"- Domnic Toretto


#4 




"The thing about street fights , streets always wins "-Dom




#5



"Dom, cars can't fly!"-Brian O'cornerr





#6





"have you ever heard about the saying ?" Enemy of my Enemy is my friend "-Dreckard shaw





#7



"one last ride"-domnic torreto




#8



""Though you could leave without saying goodbye?"-Brian o'cornerr




#9




"You can't tell someone they love you "-Domnic Torreto


#10





"I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that's why we were brothers - because you did too. No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Salute mi familia. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother."-domnic torreto



Here's to the Paul Walker !





You'll always be alive in our hearts Paul !












RIP Legend ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment