Wednesday 25 February 2015

Whats-app Dp's And Statuses !

Whats-app Dp's And Statuses ! 







Whats-app ! One Of The Most Trendy Apps Now a days ! Near About 1billion+ Messages are Sent in a every Single Second. To Get Started you need to create a Profile on it .. Its requires Your  Profile Picture For your Information And A Status . Today , We have Decided To Help You With Some Of the Most Trendy Whats-app Dp's And Statuses ! 




It Is Categorized Below ! 




#1 Love Dp's And Statuses ! 

-Profile Pictures ! 

      

            

    

 



- Statuses ! 


 ~"There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you - I Love You"

~"My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".

~"If i had the world in mah hands, i'd give it all to you :) "

~"if a hug tell how much i love you, i would hold you in my arms forever." 

~"Every LOVE story is beautiful, but ours if my Favorite. <3" 




~"Every moment i spent with you is like a dream come true <3" 


~ "As long as i wake up in the morning and she is next to me, that's all that matters."



~“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”



 ~Falling in love is only half of what I want. Staying in love with you till forever is the other.



~"With you I am never worried about what the future holds because I know you will be with me holding my hands."




~"I never really believed in magic until I saw you for the very first time."



~"I want to show you how much I love you, but to show that I’ll have to show you how big the universe is because I love you so much."



~"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."



#2 Break Up Dp's And Statuses ! 


-Profile Pictures ! 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





-Statuses ! 


Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt by someone you trust.

Girls generally drool over hot guys, but they eventually fall in love with funny guys that make them laugh.

Love seems like the best thing that happened to me because its you.

I am so blind in love with you that I love even the most stupid thing you do.

Hurt me with a truth, don't comfort me with a lie. 
Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell. ~ Anonymous
It only hurts when you love someone and you know they don't love you back.
Don't mind the weather, it's raining in my heart tonight
The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.
LOVING MIGHT BE A MISTAKE, BUT IT'S WORTHS MAKING.!
“Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart.”

If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it







#3 Humorous  dp's and statuses !  



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 













- Statuses ! 


I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.

Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.

Silence is Golden. Duct tape is Silver :3

Friction is a drag.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.

You’re Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me

Looks like I over-estimated the number of your brain cells.

I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it

A man is as young as the woman he feels.

With all this technology above and under, humanity still hunts down one another.

If Relationship between man and women were shoes, I'd wear you out. But I wouldn't wear you out in public.

“There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.” Josh Groban quotes

If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.

I am currently experiencing life at the rate of 15 WTF’s every hours

No comments:

Post a Comment